An overview the best new sedan cars of 2018
Sedans have a three-compartment construction. The foremost compartment houses the engine, the one in the middle is the roomiest and contains two rows of seats, and the rear section can store luggage. Sedans also have three pillars. The A-pillar is at the separation point between the engine and passenger section. The B-pillar divides the passenger space into two rows. The C-pillar marks the beginning of the luggage compartment. These cars have two doors on either side. In most English-speaking countries, this type of construction is known as sedan while in Britain, it is called a saloon.
Sedans are best for daily commutes to work, dropping kids off at the school, and going for shopping trips or weekend journeys. It has the perfect balance of space, performance, and fuel consumption. Continue reading to know more about the new sedan cars of 2018.
- 2018 Toyota Camry: This sedan is considered the best mid-size car. It has excellent technology, impressive safety features, and a peppy yet economical engine. This new sedan car from Toyota comes with a fresh design, and it is user-friendly, has a smartphone-integrated infotainment system, and enjoyable driving dynamics.
- Honda Accord Sedan: This vehicle comes second on our list of new sedans or mid-sized cars of 2018. A car with few faults, the Honda Accord Sedan has a spacious yet practical cabin, comfortable seats, and impressive handling with a driver assistance system. Besides, it also delivers excellent fuel economy.
- 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid: This redesigned vehicle ranks third on our list. Large and comfortable interiors with spacious rear seats, a low fuel consumption, a comfortable ride, and a larger than average trunk are the best features of this midsized car.
- 2018 Hyundai Sonata: This is one of the best new sedan cars. It has high tech driver assistance features, new suspension, and a refreshing look. The Limited 2.0T has a new transmission. Other attributes are a comfortable ride with supportive seats, frugal fuel consumption, a large trunk, and user-friendly features. Several car enthusiasts considered it as an all-rounder.
- 2018 BMW 5 Series: This is a mid-size luxury sedan and rates high on several lists of the best sedans of 2018. It is difficult to find faults with this car. The powerful engines, spritely athletic handling, high-class interiors, quiet and comfortable cabin, and state of the art technology make driving a fun experience. Besides, the company offers diverse engine options, all of which are powerful, energetic and robust.
- 2018 Genesis G80: The 2018 Genesis G80 is a mid-size luxury car. It has luxurious and elegant interiors as well as a balanced performance. It comes with numerous standard features. Besides, it also has an admirable fuel economy.
This list draws its recommendations on one survey, and if you’re curious to learn about other options, you’re sure to find several of them on the internet.