Check these variants of the all-new Chrysler 300 series for 2017
Automobiles designed by Chrysler have always managed to impress consumers of every generation, and they continue to do so with their new Chrysler 300 series for the year 2017. This luxurious four-door sedan was launched in 2005. It was the contemporary iteration of Chrysler C-300 highlighting its elongated hood, low car-roof, and majestic grid. The current Chrysler 300 series adds a stylish spark to all its models, along with some incredible technological modifications.
The following is a list of the five variants introduced by the new Chrysler 300 2017. These models vary by certain features and budget.
- 300 LIMITED – Loaded with 18-inch fully polished aluminum wheels with all-season tires, this car is facilitated with sophisticated technology such as SiriusXM® Satellite Radio 15, Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera, Uconnect® 8.4 Nav System with 8.4-Inch Touchscreen and Voice Command. It delivers a mileage of 19 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. It also has a 292-horsepower engine. Available in seven different shades, 300 LIMITED’s starting price is around $32,340.
- 300S – Powered by a 300 HP 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine, Chrysler 300S has 8-speed automatic transmission modes with a rotary e-shift, Sport Mode 2 and paddle shifters. This model comes with 20-inch hyper-black aluminum wheels and all-season tires. It has a Premium Sound System by Beats which includes ten speakers, a subwoofer, and a 522-watt amplifier. Offered in eight stunning colors, 300S’s starting price is at $35,675.
- 300S ALLOY – This variant by Chrysler delivers a mileage of 19 mpg on city roads and 30 mpg on highways. Like 300S, 300S ALLOY too has a similar engine and a Beats sound system. It has 20-inch x 8-inch dark bronze aluminum wheels with all-season tires. This variant is also priced at $35,675 and is available in four colors.
- 300C – Running on a 292 HP Engine, the Chrysler 300C has a dual-pane panoramic sunroof. It has fantastic interiors in the form of heated and ventilated leather-covered seats, heated wood and steering wheel enveloped with leather, power tilt, and telescoping steering column. Its mileage capacity is similar to the models mentioned above, and its opening value is at $38, 635.
- 300C Platinum – The final and the most expensive variant of the new Chrysler 300 for 2017 is packed with a 292 HP Engine. It has all-season tires with polished aluminum wheels. It also houses a dual-pane panoramic power sunroof, a premium sound system with nine speakers by Harman Kardon and high-intensity discharge headlamps. It is priced at $42,770.